Successful Breastfeeding is a normal milestone for babies
Reach out if you need help!
Some issues that can be addressed include:
- Comprehensive education/resources
- Poor latch
- Positioning and latch
- Short, flat or inverted nipples
- Nipple shield Use
- Nipple Confusion/Flow Confusion
- Tongue Tie and Lip Tie/Buccal Tie
- Feeding the premature infant
- Engorgement management
- Plugged Ducts
- Low milk supply
- Gassiness in your baby, symptoms of 'reflux'
- Nursing Multiples
- Excessive feedings evaluation
- Understanding how the milk is made and maintained
- Knowing if your baby is eating enough
- Returning to work and breastfeeding
- How can my partner help?
- Referral to an MD if necessary
- And many other common feeding issues and questions
Call or Text 914-218-6231